1. Code of Conduct and Good Practices
The Acerinox Group has a Code of Conduct and Good Practices, approved by the Board of Directors on October 25, 2016, which contains standards and criteria for action in professional matters that are mandatory for all employees and managers of the Group and on all activities. The objective of the Code is:
- To regulate the permitted and prohibited conduct of the Acerinox Group.
- To establish the ethical principles and general regulations that should guide the performance of the group and of the employees and managers among themselves and in their relations with their interested parties, with which the group, directly or indirectly, relates
It is a communication tool accessible to all Acerinox employees and interest groups, in order to report behaviors that violate the Code of Conduct and Good Practices established in our organization.
The complaints channel guarantees:
- The confidentiality of the data of the complainant.
- The absence of reprisals on those employees who communicate in good faith presumed breaches.
- Respect for the rights of persons allegedly involved in a possible breach.
- Comprehensive analysis of the information on the basis of which it promotes its performance.
Acerinox has established as channels of complaints:
- A channel of complaints on its Corporate Web page. Complaints and Communications Channel
- An email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- A postal address (Complaints Committee, Acerinox S.A., Santiago de Compostela 100, 28035 Madrid, Spain).
Chief Compliance Officer (CCO):
Rodrigo Garcia-Vega Redondo
Calle Santiago de Compostela, 100 (28035) Madrid, España.
Tel.: +34 91 398 51 05