Cookies are used to:
- Measure how visitor use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs.
- Remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again
1. CONTROLLER'S INFORMATION
Bahru Stainless is the owner of the domain www.bahrustainless.com (the “Website”).
The Bahru Stainless Website uses its own cookies and third-party cookies in order to provide an improved service and an improved browsing experience for users.
To this end, the user is clearly and precisely informed of the cookies used, explaining below what a cookie is, what it is used for, what types of cookies are used, To this end, the user is clearly and precisely informed of the cookies used, explaining below what a cookie is, what it is used for, what types of cookies are used, what their purpose is and how they can be configured or disabled if the user so requires.
2. WHAT IS A COOKIE AND WHAT ARE THEY USED FOR?
"Cookies" are small files that are stored on the user's computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with browsing information. "Cookies" are small files that are stored on the user's computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with browsing information.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating user navigation and usability of the Website.
Under no circumstances will cookies damage the device used by the user. In contrast, active cookies help Bahru Stainless to identify and resolve errors on the website.
3. WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE USED ON THE WEBSITE?
PURSUANT TO THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES THE COOKIES:
- Own cookies: cookies that are sent to the user's device from Bahru Stainless's own equipment or domains and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: cookies that are sent to the user's device from equipment or a domain that is not managed by Bahru Stainless, but by another collaborating entity.
For example, those used by social networks, or by external content such as Google Analytics.
PURSUANT TO THE TIME THE COOKIES REMAIN ACTIVE:
- Session cookies: temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of the browser used by the user until they leave the Website; thus none of these cookies remain registered on the hard drive of the user's computer.
The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyse traffic patterns on the website. In the long run, this allows Bahru Stainless to provide an improved experience, improving content and facilitating its use.
- Persistent cookies: cookies stored on the user's hard drive. They are read by the Website each time a new visit is made. A permanent cookie has a specific expiry date. The cookie will stop working after that date.
These cookies are used by Bahru Stainless to read the cookie management preferences that have been selected.
PURSUANT TO THEIR PURPOSE:
- Strictly necessary technical cookies: cookies necessary for browsing and the correct functioning of the Website. They allow, for example, traffic, the user's session and the communication of data to be controlled.
- Personalisation cookies: cookies that allow the user to access the service with predefined characteristics depending on a series of criteria, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytics cookies: cookies that allow Bahru Stainless to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the Website.
For this purpose, the user's browsing on the Website is analysed in order to improve the range of products and services offered by Bahru Stainless
5. HOW CAN YOU ENABLE OR DISABLE COOKIES?
The user may allow, block or delete the cookies installed on their device through the internet brower's settings options. If the user does not allow the installation of cookies in the browser, the website can still be viewed, although it is possible that some of the services may not be accessible and that the user's Website experience may be less satisfactory.
The following links provide users with all the information they need to modify or disable cookies in each browser.
6. USER CONSENT TO THE INSTALLATION OF COOKIES
Current law states that it is possible to store cookies on the devices of users accessing the Website if they are strictly necessary for the functioning of the Website.
This implies that in order to store the other aforementioned cookies, it is necessary to obtain the user's consent. In this case, the user grants their consent by accepting the installation of cookies on their device through the Website's Pop-Up.
However, the user may change or withdraw their consent from the cookies pop-up on the Website or as described in the previous section of this Cookies Policy.
7. MORE INFORMATION
Bahru Stainless reserves the right to modify this Cookies Policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence.